As an industry leader, we partner with some of the world's best financial consulting firms.
- supports the Agency’s Boards and Commissions
- provides actuarial services for the Capital Pension Plan
- strategic investment consultant for the Public Employees Pension Board and the Municipal Employees’ Pension Plan since 2017.
Canada Life Assurance Company
- provides PEBA’s benefit plans claims adjudication and benefit payments (dental, DIP & group life)
- provides protection and security for health care needs (extend health plan),
- provides long-term disability benefits to employees of Executive government, Crowns and Agencies.
- is the Investment Custodian to MEPP, PEPP CPP & SPAF, safekeeping securities and cash on their behalf
- provides a number of services including, but not limited to, record keeping, cash administration, tax reclaim captures, securities lending administration, reconciliations and reporting
- PEBA engages Deloitte as a tax consultant with expertise in local laws and compliance specific to tax implications of trading in foreign markets
- provides private markets consulting advice to both PEPP and MEPP.
- provides private markets strategic advice, fund and manager research and due diligence, education and ongoing monitoring and reporting.
- is the plan auditor, consulting for Enterprise Risk Management and internal audit needs
- PEBA has had KPMG as a consultant since 2015
- provides actuarial services such as preparing, analyzing and filing annual valuations for PEBA’s defined benefit plans.
- PEBA has been working with LifeWorks since 2019
- PEBA's general investment consultant
- provides regular investment consulting services
- conducts research on industry best practices, and on investment firms and their products and strategies.
- provides comprehensive ratings reports on investment products
- collaborates with PEBA on due diligence initiatives and performance reporting
MJ Hudson Amaces
- is PEBA's investment custodian consultant
- assisted PEBA conduct a Request for Proposals (RFP) process for investment custodians in 2019 and helped with the transition of custodial services to CIBC Mellon
- a specialist provider of custody benchmarking, monitoring and governance services,
- continues to assist PEBA to monitor ongoing service, quality and value PEBA and our plans under administration receive from the investment custodian, CIBC Mellon, in absolute terms and relative to other providers
- engaged by MEPP, PEPP and PEBA to provide legal support, primarily regarding more complex investment agreements as is in alternative investment asset classes