The Public Employees Benefits Agency (PEBA) strives to keep its more than 100,000 members informed and engaged.
Information sources available to members on the website include:
- insight articles;
- news articles;
- articles on retirement savings and lifestyle adjustments; and
- worksheets and checklists.
PEBA also offers webinars and workshops to you at various stages of your career. They cover everything from the basics of money management to the finer details of retirement income sources.
We also have Retirement Information Consultants (RICs) available to meet with you in-person, virtually or by phone. They will answer your questions and help you develop your retirement plan. All RICs are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® or QUALIFIED ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals .
You also have direct access to PLANet, your online portal to manage your PEPP account. Once registered, you will have the ability to:
- update your personal information;
- add and/or review your beneficiaries (some legislative restrictions apply);
- review your latest statement; and
- much more!